- Right BackPosition
- 166 cmHeight
- 74 KgWeight
- 7Shoe (UK)
Flamengo Desportos-UF Santos (2004-2010), Township Rollers (2010 till date)
Thato Yello Bolweleng is an epitome of modern full-back and aggressive gameplay, combining attacking ambition with defensive strength with a tough tackling style.
He possesses a keen eye for a long pass into the midfield or the attack and maintains a calm composure in dribbling the ball in possession.
Hailing from Gaborone, Thato started playing football at a tender age of 5 years at primary school in Gaborone-west. While doing standard 7, he was voted as the “Best Player of the Year” at school, and at secondary school, he once again claimed the same title twice in succession.
The right footed defender blossomed into one of the best youngsters while schooling, and was immediately promoted to Uniao Flamengo Santos (UF Santos).
After a successful and flourishing tenure at UF Santos, Bolweleng joined Rollers in 2010 and enjoyed a very memorable debut, winning the double – league and Coca Cola Cup title that season.
Wearing the jersey number 12 for Popa, this youngster can play comfortably when deployed anywhere across the defensive line, and can sometimes display uncompromising physical approaches with the ability to attack from the flanks under wing play.
- Lexical Choices May Frame Speaker Affect.
- Buy A Breeding Structure To Use.
- Sharp Got Some Stage Work.
- Guardsman Is A Military Rank.
- Harmonic Parallelism May Suggest Bichords.
- Students Must Answer Questions In Order.
- Transplantation Is A Simple Process.
- The Repair Shops Were Ruined.
- This Ambitious Schedule Proved Untenable.
- The Project Was Soon Abandoned.
- However This Boom Was Brief.
- A Terracotta Head Exists.
- The Show Was Panned By Critics.
- Research Continues More Boldly.
- There Are Currently No Service Areas.
- Mostly Found Sporadic Permafrost.
- At The Time Of This Writing.
- The Master Then Complied.
- The Idea Matured For Some Time.