Two sides who have made a contrasting start to their 2018-19 BTC Premiership campaign meet on Tuesday evening as Security Systems host Township Rollers at UB Stadium.
Popa enter the contest looking to consolidate their position at the top of the log, while Systems who have just two wins and six losses from their eight matches thus far, will be seeking to climb from the to a safer spot from their current 14th position.
Speaking to rollersfc.com, Rollers interim head coach Thabo Motang said his team is looking forward to a match that comes so soon after a high pressure match against Centre Chiefs, which itself came just after many Rollers players reported back to camp from senior national team and under 23 duty.
“The intensity, the pressure of games is something we have lived with since last season, and we know how to cope. We have prepared well for Systems. We know that playing against such as side can be dangerous; they have not been doing well so they really need to pick up the points and you will never know their approach. But we will do our part; the boys are geared up and ready to work for the win,” Motang said.
Rollers will be without Tumisang Orebonye, a key player in attack who will be ruled out owing to accumulated yellow cards, as well as Galabgwe Moyana, who is injured.
“Orebonye is a key player for us, but we have other options we can use in attack. What has been important has been to get everyone focused in training and we have put everything that is behind us so we could concentrate on our next assignment,” Motang said.
Systems have managed league victories against bottom club Sankoyo Bush Bucks as well as Extension Gunners and are in the relegation zone, perched at position 14, but know victory on Tuesday could propel them to ninth on the log.
After registering six wins and two draws, Rollers have a remarkable record of just three goals conceded in eight league games, with the Blues scoring 16 goals on the other end of the pitch.
Motang hopes to see his side continue to register goals and points against Systems.
Copyright 2018 The Official Township Rollers FC Website. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.rollersfc.com as the source
- Soutenez tous les défenseurs des actes de bienfaisance.
- Cela peut entraîner de longs délais.
- Premier ministre est le chef du gouvernement.
- La carte a engendré une controverse.
- Le plan a généré des opinions variées.
- Les navires opèrent généralement par paires.
- Le contact a été perdu peu de temps après le lancement.
- Le service passagers a été ajouté plus tard.
- La résonance peut provoquer un retour audio.
- Cette lumière reste en service.
- Il n`y a pas de réponse unique.
- Laissez le marquage commencer.
- Ivy est mise dans un train.
- L`ouverture a une forme circulaire.
- Le débat se poursuit sur la question.
- Le prix est remis chaque année.
- La production a ensuite été en tournée.
- Les producteurs de tabac devaient s’adapter.
- Rob est promu à la tête agissante.
- Ce titre est en version imprimée.