An old familiar foe in the form of Police XI awaits Township Rollers in a BTC Premiership match to be played on Thursday night at UB Stadium.
After three wins and a draw the Blues have ten points on the log and meet the Jungle Kings, a side brimming with confidence after a good start to their league campaign having had three wins and two draws in their first five fixtures.
Speaking to rollersfc.com, Popa assistant coach Leutlwetse “Luu” Tshireletso said Rollers is wary of the threat posed by Police but the Blues will look to carry on with their own momentum ahead of the independence holidays long weekend.
“We hope our fans turn up in large numbers so that we send them to the independence holiday with the present of a win. Our intention is to continue with the successful results from our last two matches. Police is a team that normally gives us a hard time, and unlike last season they have started well; they are second in the log after their first five matches. They are a very balanced team, strong in midfield and upfront, but we are ready to neutralise them. We are not going to change much from our previous two matches, we will still be positive, taking the match to our opponents with attack minded football,” Tshireletso said.
Rollers will still be without Edwin “Moluba” Moalosi, Lemponye “FC” Tshireletso and Ofentse “Size 10″ Nato owing to a lack fitness. On the positive front, signings such as Tumisang Orebonye, Jackson Lesole, Thatayaone “TT” Lesole, and Mothusi “Mini” Cooper settling well into the team, it is evident Popa has good depth.
“We already had good players and now others have come in and settled well, so there is healthy competition for places. The mood among the players is good, they are hungry,” Tshireletso said.
Last season Rollers defeated Police 2-0 and 4-2 to register a double of league wins over the Otse based side and will hope for similar success this season, starting with Thursday night’s contest that starts a 19:00.
Copyright 2018 The Official Township Rollers FC Website. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.rollersfc.com as the source
- Lexical Choices May Frame Speaker Affect.
- Buy A Breeding Structure To Use.
- Sharp Got Some Stage Work.
- Guardsman Is A Military Rank.
- Harmonic Parallelism May Suggest Bichords.
- Students Must Answer Questions In Order.
- Transplantation Is A Simple Process.
- The Repair Shops Were Ruined.
- This Ambitious Schedule Proved Untenable.
- The Project Was Soon Abandoned.
- However This Boom Was Brief.
- A Terracotta Head Exists.
- The Show Was Panned By Critics.
- Research Continues More Boldly.
- There Are Currently No Service Areas.
- Mostly Found Sporadic Permafrost.
- At The Time Of This Writing.
- The Master Then Complied.
- The Idea Matured For Some Time.