WELCOME TO POPA
TRANSFER COMPLETE – CARL FINNIGAN – OUR NEW STRIKE-FORCE
We have successfully completed the signing of Carl “Rocky” Finnigan today (2nd July, 2015) from Gateshead FC (Newcastle, England).
Rocky happily added saying “I feel very excited to be signed by Rollers. My sole ambition here is to score more goals, aim for victory and achieve the club and supporters objectives. I am thrilled to work once again under the tutelage of Mark Harrison, where under his guidance, I played before at Chippa United (SA,2013-14), so I know the high playing standards he expects. And as an ambitious person, I look ahead for challenges.”
Name – Carl Finnigan.
Date of Birth – 1st October, 1986.
Age – 29 years.
Place of Birth – New Castle (England), Great Britain.
Playing Position – Striker.
Marital Status – Single.
Nickname – Rocky.
Newcastle United Youth Academy (England, 2003-2006), Newcastle United (England, 2006-2007), Falkirk (Scotland, 2007-2011), Saint Johnstone (Scotland, 2011-12), Dundee FC (Scotland, 2012-13), Chippa United (South Africa, 2013-14), Gateshead FC (Newcastle, England 2014-15).
56 goals for New Castle United Youth Academy in 102 appearances.
25 goals for Falkirk in 113 appearances.
4 goals for Dundee FC in 13 appearances.
2 goals for Chippa United in 9 appearances.
3 goals for Gateshead FC in 16 appearances.
Scored a winning goal against Scottish giants Rangers while at Falkirk.
Scored twice against Iverness Caledonian Thistle while at Falkirk, and also his winning goal helped Falkirk to reach Scottish Cup Finals.
Scored on his debut with Chippa United against Thanda Royal Zulu.
Scored an important equalizer with Gateshead FC against Welling United.
Carl shall join our frontline fleet – Jerome Louis and Jerome Ramatlhakwana upfront as our goal-poachers.
Wishing All the very best to Rocky as he paves his way into the Popa army to showcase his experience and superior goal scoring prowess.
Copyright 2015 The Official Township Rollers FC Website. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.rollersfc.com as the source
- Lexical Choices May Frame Speaker Affect.
- Buy A Breeding Structure To Use.
- Sharp Got Some Stage Work.
- Guardsman Is A Military Rank.
- Harmonic Parallelism May Suggest Bichords.
- Students Must Answer Questions In Order.
- Transplantation Is A Simple Process.
- The Repair Shops Were Ruined.
- This Ambitious Schedule Proved Untenable.
- The Project Was Soon Abandoned.
- However This Boom Was Brief.
- A Terracotta Head Exists.
- The Show Was Panned By Critics.
- Research Continues More Boldly.
- There Are Currently No Service Areas.
- Mostly Found Sporadic Permafrost.
- At The Time Of This Writing.
- The Master Then Complied.
- The Idea Matured For Some Time.