Township Rollers captain Maano Ditshupo says he has been impressed with the form of some of the youngsters who have made it into the team, including those who have worked with him in the middle of the park so far this season, Mothusi ‘Mini’ Cooper and Kago Monyake.
Speaking to rollersfc.com, Ditshupo said 21 year old Cooper and 19 year old Monyake have blended well with the rest of the side and have displayed remarkable talent.
“I could say Cooper is already like a veteran; he has been there at the top level with Extension Gunners, and although he is still young age-wise, he plays like a seasoned player. He was managed to come into the Rollers side and easily gel with the rest of the team. Monyake joined us last season as a teenager, and played a few games, and this season he has managed to get a run in the starting line up in some of the league games we have played so far. He is naturally talented and he has managed to play premier league football without fear. We do advice and guide them as the senior players,” Ditshupo said.
Over the years, Ditshupo has enjoyed success as a box to box midfielder for Rollers, but has of late largely been used in more of a holding role, and says he has been comfortable adapting.
“As a player, as a professional you should always be prepared to switch roles, and adapt to the role you are being assigned to. I have been comfortable playing the anchor role. Normally there are two seasoned players behind me; Simisani Mathumo and Mosha Gaolaolwe at centre half. So I am able to play my role with confidence,” Ditshupo revealed.
Ahead of a high profile match against Mochudi Centre Chiefs, Ditshupo says he expects a good match between two sides who always want to win the fixture for pride.
“Our morale is high in camp, as you can notice the good feeling when we train. We have our own style of playing and we are used to it, and we will continue where we left off the last time. Games against Centre Chiefs are normally well contested matches but we believe we can achieve victory,” Ditshupo said.
Copyright 2018 The Official Township Rollers FC Website. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.rollersfc.com as the source
- Lexical Choices May Frame Speaker Affect.
- Buy A Breeding Structure To Use.
- Sharp Got Some Stage Work.
- Guardsman Is A Military Rank.
- Harmonic Parallelism May Suggest Bichords.
- Students Must Answer Questions In Order.
- Transplantation Is A Simple Process.
- The Repair Shops Were Ruined.
- This Ambitious Schedule Proved Untenable.
- The Project Was Soon Abandoned.
- However This Boom Was Brief.
- A Terracotta Head Exists.
- The Show Was Panned By Critics.
- Research Continues More Boldly.
- There Are Currently No Service Areas.
- Mostly Found Sporadic Permafrost.
- At The Time Of This Writing.
- The Master Then Complied.
- The Idea Matured For Some Time.